Saturday, January 7, 2012

Relationship heartache?

Ok, that was a lot to take in, but from what I understand, you were in an abusive relationship and he was also in an abusive relationship and y'all found each other. To me you just left one bad relationship and jumped directly into another one. Neither of you gave the last relationship time to fully end before beginning a new. You were in a relationship, but he was in a marriage and that's not something you can just walk away from. I understand that you are hurt, but you have to be honest with yourself and say that when y'all had your spat last Nov. he did it to be with his family for the holidays and not you and he's doing the same this year. I would be happy that he returned the car and just move on with my life. And try getting to know yourself, before jumping in a another relationship. Try dating, but not a relationship, give yourself the time you needed then and need now!

No comments:

Post a Comment