Sunday, January 8, 2012

Can you sue a landlord for negligence?

I am seeking legal help in or around the Lansing, MI area. I was getting ready to leave for my cadio appointment, as I was leaving I noticed that the trash guys left the dumpster behind my vehicle so I got out and went to move it. Please note that I am disabled and have lack of mobility. At this time the mobile home park in which I live had their guy out plowing the mud, slush, and debris from the roads he was going approx 30-35 mph and he sped up and I could not move out of the way he threw this onto me full force knocking back into my vehicle I hit my spine full force it which caused me to fall to the Ground, bent my cane and through my gles from my face and bent them and scratched the lens to where I can not where them. I called the manager of the park and she laughed at me and asked why I was outside. I was covered in Mud, slush etc from head to toe. I was asked what she wanted me to do.. I was in tears and so upset she told me to call her some other time. I went to my doctor to be examined and was told at this time I have bruising to my bones in my hip and spine and since I have swelling they are going to wait till Friday to do MRI or xrays. This man has done this to many people he compromises they safety of the residents as he went by he pointed at me & laughed as I was on the phone with the management I was standing up by my front steps in front of my vehicle he came by again and nailed me again. I was told he had to go this fast in order to get it cleared. So now I have no cane that I desperately need for my disability and no gles that were brand new. I can not see to drive or 3 feet in front of me with out them Are they liable anyway for my injury. I am now home bound more so from my injury since the pain is so severe and the meds knock me out.

No comments:

Post a Comment