Friday, January 6, 2012

Advice: Girls and Boys ?

I'm 14 and I go to a small school, Only 60 eight graders and since I started school boys have been all over me and I know you might think that I am begging for attention but really I don't like attention that much but I still want a little, but these boys are pushing the limit , 8 boys constantly text me , inbox me and talk to me at school. They always ask if I want to go with them but I say no! All the boys are cute and I do make conversation with them but maybe I'm leading them on because last year no boys talked to me because I blew them off before they could even talk. Over the summer my body dint change I still wear the same bra size and pants, my didn't change either , I wear converse , Vans , Boot and nikes and just some plain skinny jeans, I wear name brand and target clothing.. I don't really have high confidence and I'm tired of people trying to hook me up!! I don't want an relationship because it seems like when go with a boy I dont really talk to them and it is akaward but when I don't go with them I can talk for hours. I need Advice of else I might have to Kill someone Seriously!!

No comments:

Post a Comment