Saturday, January 7, 2012

If someone's friend comes up to you and says his friend said that he wishes he got rid of you forever should I?

...tell the principal about it? theres this boy (a nerd lol) who has been saying stuff behind my back calling me a **** yelling at me for no reason being sarcastic and giving me dirty looks...his friend came up to me and said he said stuff like ''im a horrible stupid ginger ****'' ''he wishes he got rid of me forever'' ''i make him feel sick'' wtf i didnt do anything to him idk why hes so angry i only wanted 2 get to know him he's nice to everyone else except me. he got pissy bc i was whispering b4 cl he was reading a dictionary he heard me talking to myself he turned towards me, slammed the book down & yelled ''if you are going to say something you say it in my face you get that?'' if i asked what was wrong hed just laugh at me...idk shud i tell the principal or ignore him?

No comments:

Post a Comment