Monday, January 9, 2012

Do you think my boyfriend's relationship with our best friend is appropriate?

In my opnion, it's a problem when your boyfriend spends so much time around your friend. I know you guys are mutual friends but they shouldn't be hanging out all the time when you're not around. Especially since some females seem to have more of a problem keeping their feelings in order than men do. And the fact that she called herslef his "replacement girlfriend" isn't good either. My boyfriend and I have been together for a long time, we're in love and it's great BUT I don't let any chick stay around my man for too long. And he also has the common sense not to get into that situation. you need tot alk to your boyfriend and see if you all could come to some kind of agreement about how much time they will spend together without you there. Dosen't he have any MALE friends? Dosen't she have any other friends? There are just too many questions and too much room for error. You need to talk it out. Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment