Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Is it part of dyslexia not understanding people?

I know that I learn differently. I'm doing ok. But sometimes it is an emotional roller coaster because it seems that others just don't have the struggles that I have. I don't see it. The struggles I see are different - they understand and are just mad at the situation. For me - I don't understand and I get upset b/c I don't. Once I do understand then I'm ok. The other issues don't bother me - he should have - she should have. I let that stuff go. If a task is given to me and I don't understand or have questions and can't get answers - that upsets me greatly. Is this part of being dyslexic? I am dyslexic. Both my parents are and so are my brothers. We aren't the same though, of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment